Friday, April 22, 2011

books and thoughts




I used to not have patience reading books that are thick like these. No joke but it bores me. Until a friend get to talk to me to try reading it. I decided to take sometime reading and haven't even noticed myself crying, laughing, hurting and feeling so in love after. Wondering where the author is getting that ardour for her reader to feel as if it is their story. It will bring you to different places that makes you feel as if you have been there. Indeed, reading is learning. It may not be true to life stories and may have been materialized out of creative mind but one can really tell that it is not far either from the real ones especially to those who fell in love, who had fallen' out of love and to those who never lost their faith in love.

by: Marilou Sanchez


No comments: