Monday, April 11, 2011

the unseen red








 I spent whole of my afternoon sundays walking around the village 
with my roommate Lottie and her dog wifi. We just simply take a walk and talk about things we rarely agree into.

Last sunday while we are on our way home from a
short walk around the village, 
I saw these small berries that surrounds our backyard.
At first, I didn't take a glance at them because I always see them
every time I go out.

Out of fondness with their fiery-red color, I tried taking pictures at one of them.
When I saw the photos, I was amazed by the results.
I didn't realize their beauty until I saw those curly and long leaves that gives them the artistry,
its shining ruby-like color that gives them that regal demeanor and its 
overall that kept me inspired. 
while going home, I then smile looking at the  pictures 
and said to myself,
"those unseen are the ones posses true beauty".



No comments: